You got quite a mixture here but then again you also got two almost twins lol the only difference in those two are the ears lol I think it's quite cute though! 2 and 4 have white lids and 7 has dark gray but feel free to brex them if you want to if you decide to adopt them that is. 1 and 2 have lots of cali spots/patches! 1, 6, and 8 are my favorites!
These really are some cuties! You even got three minis! 6 and 7 are painted to show hidden markings of course! 4 does have a chest patch. 1, 7, and 8 have alley spots! Love the poofy alleys lol 7 and 8 are my favorites!
Thank you all again for requesting! Feel free to request more if you like! -Bec-
...With all the pairings I have written out and ready to go, I really need to not keep doing this but argh, may I take them all again?? xD
1 and 7 might be my favorites! I love the cream coats, but those EYES!! I'm loving that eye color lately, and you've just shown me how NICE it looks on a cream coat, wow!! <3 And I LOVE 7's Alley ears!! It looks like 5 and 8 also have that eye color!! <3 I looove all the patchy markings too!! As always, I can't wait to meet them!! Thank you so much!!
- Your name: Lily - Your email: Kagianna@gmail.com - Male: Sourdough - Female: Ukelele - How many kittens wanted?: Eight please! - Comments/what are you hoping for?: Pretty much any Alley cuteness will please me! xD These two look SO alike...I'm actually wondering if they might be related!! But I just HAD to have a Ukelele kitten, and Sourdough is the only one who looked like he'd work well with her...perhaps because he's so similar. xDD I love the puffy bodies too, and their fun colors!
Lots of cuties here that I think you will like! Most of them have lots of patches/spots! If you decide to adopt any with white lids and wanna brex them, feel free to do so! You also got two almost twins lol just the eye colors and tail markings are different! Love the puffiness these two have! 5 and 8 are my favorites
Can I please have all of them?? xD I love them all so much!! Thank you again for doing all my requests, I probably won't be able to resist and will come back again soon xD
Oh wow, that's pretty cool! 7 actually reminds me of the parents, yet has very different colors! And there's a LOT less Alleys than I was expecting, but wow they're cute! 5 is actually very pretty, I love how tiny and somehow dainty 6 looks, I love the colors on 8...and 2 and 3 are really showing their cute side! LOL 1 looks like a little sundae with whipped cream and nuts on top, ahh! <3 And I love how mellow 4 looks, despite the Alley face, scruffy Alley fur and Alley spots! xD What a little angel!
Can I get the whole gang again? I may be cursed to do so every time, because I'm seeming rather weak with all my results. x'DDD Thank you!!
- Your name: Lily - Your email: Kagianna@gmail.com - Male: Miles - Female: Marah - How many kittens wanted?: Eight please! - Comments/what are you hoping for?: Okay first thing, Miles is AMAZING looking!! What a neat Russian Blue!! <3 And as I described with 1 from the last litter, I love the white coat with Alley spots...looks like a little sundae with nuts on top xDD Both these Catz have that look, and while I wouldn't mind whatever they throw, I'm curious to see if they might be inclined to share their good looks with their kittens! ^^
Oh my gosh, wow...that whole litter is STUNNING. I'm so pleased with them, ahh! xDD 1 is probably the most stunning of them all! What a perfect blend of traits!! <3 But I love the colors on 2 and 3 (and 3's grumpy face made me laugh...I can tell that's not a cat with a grumpy personality, (s)he's just THAT irritated. LOL) 4, 5 and 8 got those pretty 'sundae' looks I was hoping for more of...and the personalities all three show are so perfect for them! I actually love 7's unique shape too, and those pretty eyes...and 6 looks so scruffy and cute I can't take it! <3
This is an absolute no-brainer...all again, if you don't mind? xDDD
- Your name: Lily - Your email: Kagianna@gmail.com - Male: Possum - Female: Jurnee - How many kittens wanted?: Eight please! - Comments/what are you hoping for?: Going for some textured babies now! Possum and Jurnee...Jurnee especially...just WOW. Those Maine Coon textures are to die for, and I love Jurnee's eyes and patches!! Possum looks a bit more simplistic when compared, but in such a regal way...ahh! As always, I'll love whatever they throw, but I'm sure hoping for at least one textured baby, I love those textures! <3
Oh, yummy yummy yummy! <3 Thank you Bec! Please could I adopt KamXEup01, KamXEup03 and KamXEup08? I'd also love to hoover up MotXCli02, MotXCli05 and HotXBer01 if they are leftover and unwanted <3 Thank you so much!
Ahhh these are so cute!!! I'd love to make a request if that's okay ;w;
- Your name: Dahi/Hotsytotsy - Your email: email@example.com - Male: Azra - Female: Sterling - How many kittens wanted?: However many, please! I don't wanna overwork you, so if you can only get 3 good ones, that's okay! If they all come out great and you wanna breed the maximum, that's cool too! - Comments/what are you hoping for?: Honestly just love stocking up on Persians if I'm quite honest!
- Your name: Alpha - Your email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Male: MileStone - Female: Shelby - How many kittens wanted?: 8 please! - Comments/what are you hoping for?: I’m pretty open to anything, but I’d love some more fuzzy textured and/or non-calico babies. (MileStone looks like he’s not a calico, but I might be dumb.. I'm not the best at differentiating MC/BW/Calicos)
Your cats are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing how their kittens turn out. Thank you so much!
Sorry for the delays on the requests everyone! Work's been killing me plus all my doctor/dentist appointments don't help either lol anyway here are the new litters! Thank you for the requests! I've been having a lot of fun with this! -Bec-
andreadron: hey how do i change my username
Mar 20, 2021 11:51:17 GMT -5
andreadron: oh wait nvm lol i haven't been on here in like 15 years hiiiiii
Mar 20, 2021 11:51:35 GMT -5
gingerade: Congrats Commander!!
Mar 21, 2021 10:43:54 GMT -5
gingerade: And welcome new and returning members! ^^
Mar 21, 2021 10:44:02 GMT -5
leashykitty: Hello everyone! I've been so busy with work, errands, and cosplay prep I haven't had time to get on. XD
Mar 22, 2021 15:20:55 GMT -5
Alex@Marvel: Same here. I went from maybe getting 20 hours a week at work to changing departments and now getting 36-40 hours a week.
Mar 24, 2021 4:22:11 GMT -5
Thor: Oh no I have 44 profile notifications now-- I found a method to my showing madness but it makes notifications like crazy! I wonder if there's a way to turn off certain ones in settings haha
Mar 28, 2021 13:28:37 GMT -5
Arie: Thor, it should be possible to disable notifications per (sub)board! I know I've done it before.
Mar 30, 2021 14:37:35 GMT -5
Thor: Ooo thank you Arie! I'ma try this and also welcome new folks!! Nice to meet you
Apr 1, 2021 23:14:14 GMT -5
zan: Eee I just updated my Show Room and realised I'm at exactly 100 SGChs! Almost all dogz, lol.
Apr 30, 2021 4:22:18 GMT -5
Sue: Hope everyone is doing well! I keep disappearing down life's rabbit holes! *hugs*
May 6, 2021 12:40:28 GMT -5
Ratqueen: Lots of new members today, for some reason! Welcome to all! Also, hi Sue!
May 7, 2021 16:30:09 GMT -5
moonkiddo: Any one have the program to have more petz out? Petz 4.
May 8, 2021 3:57:58 GMT -5
Ratqueen: moonkiddo, please post your Petz questions in the Petz Talk & Help board. Also read the rules to use the Shoutbox (this is not a chatroom, as it's very limited and only shows 20 posts).
May 8, 2021 8:32:35 GMT -5
Alex@Marvel: So I decided after (I don't even know how many) years of Gotham being my prefix, it's now Marvel. ^^ I felt like it was time for a rebranding.
May 10, 2021 12:34:42 GMT -5
Catbaloo: So you've gone from DC to Marvel?! lol
May 13, 2021 9:11:55 GMT -5
Alex@Marvel: Yes, yes I have. ^^
May 13, 2021 20:34:43 GMT -5
Thor: Ooo congrats! Will you be focusing on new breeds?? Haha <3
May 14, 2021 13:22:09 GMT -5