... and I was wondering if it would be alright for me to apply! I'm not expecting you to allow me to, but I figured I'd take a chance.
We take a lot of different things into account when deciding who to pick as a moderator so, yes, you can apply if you like. We wouldn't hold against you something that happened years ago if you've been a troublefree member since.
Last Edit: Oct 3, 2013 21:19:24 GMT -5 by Ratqueen
Thank you so much!!! Oh man, you are a star. I'll apply after school, then. ♥ ♥
EDIT;; 1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I'm sure this has been said by just about everyone applying, but it would be a really enriching experience. I have some past experience with moderating, however, it wasn't on any majorly active forum, and I'd certainly like to step up my game a bit. I'm beginning to open up to the world of responsibility, and while I like to help, the kind of help people usually ask for- emotional help and such- is a bit too much in an area I'm not comfortable in. So why not help with, say, clearing up fights and doing maintenance? I've been told I'm good at thinking rationally, and as far as I can tell, that's a rather good trait for a mod to have.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? All the time! My post count has just about doubled in the past few months. So you can tell that I visit a lot, y'know? At least 10 times a day, to check up on things.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Well, right now I've got school, so maybe only ~4 hours a day (still quite a bit!) but during the summer, weekends, & breaks I can do pretty much the whole day.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 and a half- my birthday's July 23rd.
eta;; thought i should add in that i'm now a gmod at the petz association! so i do have experience.
Post by Black Lily Adoptz on Dec 10, 2013 14:56:45 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've moderated on a board before, and I enjoy being able to help people out and I have a weird obsession with cleaning...so the board would never any cold threads.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Every day! I love this forum!
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can log in every night and for 5 hours on weekends, and during the holidays,every day for 5-15 hours! (I have to much free time xD )
4. How old are you? 14, Going on 15 on the 19th of December (:
I'm sure we don't need any right now, but I'll just put this down... Just encase.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've been a member for I think about 3 years now, and I think it time for me to give back to the RKC. I've been a mod on another site for awhile now, so I have a bit of experience doing all the mod stuff And I'm kinda out of things to say now... So msg if you have any other questions!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Almost everyday, unless I don't have internet. I can be on everyday during summer unless I'm at state (I do a few archery competitions) but I'd msg you guys when I leave.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Maybe 4-5 hours? I'm on throughout school, but I only have my phone to work with then. But during the summer I won't be on 6-8 or 9.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 but in about 3 months I'll be 15.
keyglyph: You got this, cozzer88!
May 17, 2020 23:33:01 GMT -5
CatCreature: I can never post again. I have posted EXACTLY 6,000 times. It's such a satisfying, even number to look at...oh well. Been nice knowing you all. (...Kidding, obviously! xD)
May 18, 2020 0:13:16 GMT -5
Ratqueen: Sid Meier's Civilization VI is FREE on Epic Games this week! I'm shocked!
May 21, 2020 12:46:32 GMT -5
Astra: I absolutely LOVE Civ, Ratqueen! Sweet.
May 21, 2020 17:05:11 GMT -5
Debbie @ TDK: Hey all. Been forever - hope youre all doing great!
May 21, 2020 19:12:20 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Imagine if you could set Petz to save images as transparent. Making graphics with white dogz would be so much easier
May 23, 2020 16:48:50 GMT -5
CatCreature: True, and I'd love that! Although with some 'pure white' breedfile mixies...THEY would go transparent too! xDD EDIT: OR BUNNYZ. We would have no pictures of any Bunnyz xDDD
May 24, 2020 0:59:48 GMT -5
Debbie @ TDK: Maybe the choice to be transparent photos or not? Either way, I'd be on board.
May 24, 2020 13:33:38 GMT -5
Alexzander@Királyi: Yeah the transparent .png would save me so freaking much time! Photoshop makes me change settings from index to RBG too, it's annoying...
May 24, 2020 16:04:01 GMT -5