... and I was wondering if it would be alright for me to apply! I'm not expecting you to allow me to, but I figured I'd take a chance.
We take a lot of different things into account when deciding who to pick as a moderator so, yes, you can apply if you like. We wouldn't hold against you something that happened years ago if you've been a troublefree member since.
Last Edit: Oct 3, 2013 21:19:24 GMT -5 by Ratqueen
Thank you so much!!! Oh man, you are a star. I'll apply after school, then. ♥ ♥
EDIT;; 1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I'm sure this has been said by just about everyone applying, but it would be a really enriching experience. I have some past experience with moderating, however, it wasn't on any majorly active forum, and I'd certainly like to step up my game a bit. I'm beginning to open up to the world of responsibility, and while I like to help, the kind of help people usually ask for- emotional help and such- is a bit too much in an area I'm not comfortable in. So why not help with, say, clearing up fights and doing maintenance? I've been told I'm good at thinking rationally, and as far as I can tell, that's a rather good trait for a mod to have.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? All the time! My post count has just about doubled in the past few months. So you can tell that I visit a lot, y'know? At least 10 times a day, to check up on things.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Well, right now I've got school, so maybe only ~4 hours a day (still quite a bit!) but during the summer, weekends, & breaks I can do pretty much the whole day.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 and a half- my birthday's July 23rd.
eta;; thought i should add in that i'm now a gmod at the petz association! so i do have experience.
Post by Black Lily Adoptz on Dec 10, 2013 14:56:45 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've moderated on a board before, and I enjoy being able to help people out and I have a weird obsession with cleaning...so the board would never any cold threads.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Every day! I love this forum!
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can log in every night and for 5 hours on weekends, and during the holidays,every day for 5-15 hours! (I have to much free time xD )
4. How old are you? 14, Going on 15 on the 19th of December (:
I'm sure we don't need any right now, but I'll just put this down... Just encase.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've been a member for I think about 3 years now, and I think it time for me to give back to the RKC. I've been a mod on another site for awhile now, so I have a bit of experience doing all the mod stuff And I'm kinda out of things to say now... So msg if you have any other questions!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Almost everyday, unless I don't have internet. I can be on everyday during summer unless I'm at state (I do a few archery competitions) but I'd msg you guys when I leave.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Maybe 4-5 hours? I'm on throughout school, but I only have my phone to work with then. But during the summer I won't be on 6-8 or 9.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 but in about 3 months I'll be 15.
Post by Cookiedough on Jun 3, 2020 16:21:44 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I would like to give an extra helping hand. To help keep rkc a safe and happy place for the members to discuss the amazing game that is petz. Ive actually been on this forum for years. I was a lurker for a long time. Then I made an account which is gone now. Ive been using this account since then. Ive been playing petz since I got Dogz 3 for christmas 1999. I was almost 7 at the time.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Everyday. I have got distracted with other games on the odd occasion but I wouldnt do that if I was a moderator. This is my favourite of all the petz forums. Everyone is so kind on here.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I could do everyday from 7pm to 12am latest sometimes 11pm (british time).
inkpaw: just joined, hi everyone! c: it's really cool to see the petz community still strong here
Mar 19, 2021 14:54:04 GMT -5
andreadron: hey how do i change my username
Mar 20, 2021 11:51:17 GMT -5
andreadron: oh wait nvm lol i haven't been on here in like 15 years hiiiiii
Mar 20, 2021 11:51:35 GMT -5
gingerade: Congrats Commander!!
Mar 21, 2021 10:43:54 GMT -5
gingerade: And welcome new and returning members! ^^
Mar 21, 2021 10:44:02 GMT -5
leashykitty: Hello everyone! I've been so busy with work, errands, and cosplay prep I haven't had time to get on. XD
Mar 22, 2021 15:20:55 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: Same here. I went from maybe getting 20 hours a week at work to changing departments and now getting 36-40 hours a week.
Mar 24, 2021 4:22:11 GMT -5
Thor: Oh no I have 44 profile notifications now-- I found a method to my showing madness but it makes notifications like crazy! I wonder if there's a way to turn off certain ones in settings haha
Mar 28, 2021 13:28:37 GMT -5
Arie: Thor, it should be possible to disable notifications per (sub)board! I know I've done it before.
Mar 30, 2021 14:37:35 GMT -5
Thor: Ooo thank you Arie! I'ma try this and also welcome new folks!! Nice to meet you
Apr 1, 2021 23:14:14 GMT -5
zan: Eee I just updated my Show Room and realised I'm at exactly 100 SGChs! Almost all dogz, lol.
Apr 30, 2021 4:22:18 GMT -5