Post by Catbaloo on Apr 26, 2018 19:11:05 GMT -5
Catbaloo's Breeding Bonanza P4
Right, it took a while but most of my cat crew is now up on my site on a simple page layout which you can get to by clicking on the cat picture below. Dogs will hopefully follow in a few days.
Please read through the Notes and Rules before making a request using the form below.
* Bred in Petz 4 so they should work in P3/P4/P5
* I would prefer to keep my pets as their current genders as this is my played with crew so please choose male x female pairings. There are nearly 100 catz so hopefully you should find something that you would like to request.
* If there is a particular trait that the parent(s) have that you are interested in like; size/fuzzy/poofy tail etc. you can note it in Other and I will try to match it but I can't guarantee anything. Sometimes half the fun is seeing surprising results.
* Likely to be inbred to some degree but I have noted the parents names if I bred them myself if you want to avoid parent/child parings.
* If they were bred using an overwriting file I've tried to note which one and I will use that file if you pick that pet for a pairing. If I don't know which breedfile was used that means I do not have that file so the pet will not breed true eg: it won't have the same coat traits as the parent. I've still included those petz on the page for completeness sake.
* If you see a pet that you like from someone else's litter please do not request that pet in this thread, especially before the requester takes their pick. It puts the requester in an awkward position where they then feel like they can't choose a pet that was bred specifically for them. Leftovers if there are any may be put up in a thread in Freebies so have a look in there if you have your eye on something.
* One litter request at a time. You are free to request again once I've sent out your Petz.
* I will post at least 6-8 litter mates for you to pick from. You can take home as many or as few of the litter as you want.
* Feel free to rename, change gender, hex eyelids and brex if it suits you.
* Do not use for trade or profit, eg: do not put them up for sale on PUGS or Whiskerwick. They are given freely and should you no longer want the pet they should be passed along freely or you can return them to me. My info will normally be in the pet's profile.
You can of course use them for breeding and those pups/kittens can be used however you want.