doncha wish your gf was bi like me (JUDGED) Sept 25, 2013 12:03:46 GMT -5
Post by cath on Sept 25, 2013 12:03:46 GMT -5
and by "bi" I mean bi-colour. basically, you have to hex a pet based on a predetermined colour combo, but ONLY using the colours given.
the colour combination you must use is one of the following:
-> black (30-39 + 244) AND yellow (160-164 + 206 + 211)
-> white (10-19 + 245) AND red (80-89 + 220)
meaning if you pick black & yellow, NO OTHER COLOURS MAY BE USED. same goes for if you pick white & red.
(obviously you don't have to use the full spectrum, I'm just giving the hex numbers for the colours you MAY use)
the only exception is tongue/nose/eye colour/whiskers, though if you use one of the colours from your chosen combo it is an extra bonus. everything else MUST only be the combo you choose, and that includes pawpads, eyelids etc.
you may also use whatever textures are at your disposal, HOWEVER if using textures at different arguments, please do not pick a texture at an argument that "incorporates" other colours - that will count as cheating. an example of this is if you use the hair20 texture for a red part, but put the argument at 25, which would include dusty into it. you MAY use external textures, as long as they are ONE colour and are appropriate for your chosen combo eg. you may use the yellowz.bmp texture by Celia if you pick black & yellow, but you may not use the wizard5.bmp texture from Amber's wizard pack as it includes orange.
* one entry per person
* please use any of the 20 OBs from PF Magic (no P5 extra breeds eg. the GShep or pigz/bunniez)
* no overwrite breeds either
* all work must be hexed exclusively for this contest, by you
* go wild with addballs/paintballs if you wish
* please do not use a pre-existing base, made by you or otherwise
* entry images must be .png or .gif format without heavy editing (eyeshines/a thin, plain outline is fine)
* you have until the deadline (I will lock the thread) to edit/fix/re-submit an entry as you please
1st place: 2 full customs of anything from my archive
2nd place: 1 full custom of anything from my archive
3rd place: 1 full custom of anything available from my archive
(by "full custom" I do not intend on changing paintballs etc)
anything to add: