Create a Creature Contest! #1 (JUDGED) Dec 25, 2011 19:15:05 GMT -5
Post by Jess @ PRU on Dec 25, 2011 19:15:05 GMT -5
The only thing you need for this contest is a little bit of creativity and artist ability - no hexing required! This is contest to have fun - and if you're lucky - even have your entry in hexed form!
Rules / Concept:
* Your objective is to create a creature. You can add any details you'd like, and have your creature live in any habitat you'd like. Be creative, and add different traits about the way your character lives, what it does during the day - anything you'd like!
* The goal of this is to create a petzy version of the critter you create. The best entries will be created in petz version, and given to the people that created their critter.
* Unlimited entries per person, HOWEVER I'd rather you submit one really good entry, or a creature and descriptions of individuals of that "breed" that are similar to each other and go into detail rather than a bunch of simple entries put together quickly.
* The idea for your creature must be your own - don't copy detail by detail of a creature/character that has already been made & exists already.
* The judging for this will be based off of originality, creativity, effort, and artistic ability put into this.
* You do not HAVE to provide a picture, but it is prefered so that your creature can be described in full detail.
* There is no pre-made form for this. Set up your thread with as little or as much as you'd like as long as you include all of the required information. All additional/optional details will help, though!
* This CAN be a creature you have created in the past / fursonas / etc. Just go wild with it!
* BRB's are fine, but please come back!
If you'd like a PM reminder a week or so before the ending date, feel free to stick that in your post and I can help you with that if you'd like. ^^
I'll judge & hex the winners shortly after this date.
* What does your pet look like?
- Physical features (does it resemble a dog, have horns, etc)
- Texture? (Is your creature slimy? or soft and fuzzy?)
* Your Petz Version
Providing a picture (you may use breed outlines, scan a real drawing, etc) is preferred!
Additional / Optional Information:
(You may go beyond this and add more details, though!)
* Where does your creature live? What kind of habitat?
* How does your creature interact with others?
* What kind of background does your creature come from? Perhaps there is a story about the origin of the existance of your creature or the paticular individual you'd like to present?
* Is there perhaps a colony of creatures with different individuals? You could describe each individual if you'd like.
1st Place -
* Banner award
* Your creature in hexed form
* THE BREEDFILE for personal use only - so that you can hex your own creatures from this breed! [Alternatively, if you don't know how to hex, I can help you with a few customs from the file]
Hexies you create from this file yourself will be considered a "joint hex" between you and me. You have permission to adopt out petz from this file.
(I have done lots of debating over this, but I feel that it's fair, and I'd love to give some one this opportunity!) :]
2nd Place -
* Banner Award
* 1-3 Hexed customs of a file based off of your creature
3rd Place -
* Banner Award
* Hexed custom based off of your creature
I may hex others' entries if there are a bunch of good ones, and extend this to include more prizes! ;]
I'm very excited to see the results of this contest!! ;D