... and I was wondering if it would be alright for me to apply! I'm not expecting you to allow me to, but I figured I'd take a chance.
We take a lot of different things into account when deciding who to pick as a moderator so, yes, you can apply if you like. We wouldn't hold against you something that happened years ago if you've been a troublefree member since.
Last Edit: Oct 3, 2013 21:19:24 GMT -5 by Ratqueen
Thank you so much!!! Oh man, you are a star. I'll apply after school, then. ♥ ♥
EDIT;; 1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I'm sure this has been said by just about everyone applying, but it would be a really enriching experience. I have some past experience with moderating, however, it wasn't on any majorly active forum, and I'd certainly like to step up my game a bit. I'm beginning to open up to the world of responsibility, and while I like to help, the kind of help people usually ask for- emotional help and such- is a bit too much in an area I'm not comfortable in. So why not help with, say, clearing up fights and doing maintenance? I've been told I'm good at thinking rationally, and as far as I can tell, that's a rather good trait for a mod to have.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? All the time! My post count has just about doubled in the past few months. So you can tell that I visit a lot, y'know? At least 10 times a day, to check up on things.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Well, right now I've got school, so maybe only ~4 hours a day (still quite a bit!) but during the summer, weekends, & breaks I can do pretty much the whole day.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 and a half- my birthday's July 23rd.
eta;; thought i should add in that i'm now a gmod at the petz association! so i do have experience.
Post by Black Lily Adoptz on Dec 10, 2013 14:56:45 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've moderated on a board before, and I enjoy being able to help people out and I have a weird obsession with cleaning...so the board would never any cold threads.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Every day! I love this forum!
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can log in every night and for 5 hours on weekends, and during the holidays,every day for 5-15 hours! (I have to much free time xD )
4. How old are you? 14, Going on 15 on the 19th of December (:
I'm sure we don't need any right now, but I'll just put this down... Just encase.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've been a member for I think about 3 years now, and I think it time for me to give back to the RKC. I've been a mod on another site for awhile now, so I have a bit of experience doing all the mod stuff And I'm kinda out of things to say now... So msg if you have any other questions!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Almost everyday, unless I don't have internet. I can be on everyday during summer unless I'm at state (I do a few archery competitions) but I'd msg you guys when I leave.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Maybe 4-5 hours? I'm on throughout school, but I only have my phone to work with then. But during the summer I won't be on 6-8 or 9.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 but in about 3 months I'll be 15.
Thor: I'm doing a live stream for unboxing some Petz ^^
Jun 17, 2019 14:17:11 GMT -5
SirenaMist: my poodle doesnt poodle pose wat should i do?
Jun 19, 2019 1:58:27 GMT -5
smonikkims: Are you sure it's a poodle SCP Sirena? It could be that it's a poodle looking dog with a different personality. Sorry if I'm being presumptuous.
Jun 19, 2019 4:12:19 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: I have wifi again!!!! -dances around the room-
Jun 21, 2019 20:03:58 GMT -5
Thor: Yay welcome back I was wondering where ya'll went <3
Jun 21, 2019 20:15:54 GMT -5
commander: Sorry I've been scarce lately! All I've been wanting to do with my (very limited) free computer time lately is write fanfic. ^^;
Jun 22, 2019 16:05:22 GMT -5
Thor: Ooooo what sorta fan fic do you write?
Jun 22, 2019 23:16:16 GMT -5
azalea2412: I had a real "treat" this morning. A pair of skunks came to about 10 feet of my back door. Needless to say I stayed inside.
Jun 25, 2019 12:21:10 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: They're so cute, but yes, it's best to stay inside. ^^
Jun 25, 2019 15:40:47 GMT -5
commander: Thor, fanfic for silly kids' cartoons that I take way too seriously ^^; There's links to my FFN and AO3 profiles on my website if you're interested in that for some reason lol
Jun 25, 2019 18:44:45 GMT -5
smonikkims: Full disclosure here I am a massive and genuine fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, so I don't think there's any shame in being into and writing for kids' cartoons. I think a lot of us are in similar boats here. ^^"
Jun 26, 2019 14:34:42 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: Especially when you consider that we're all here because we play a game that was so made for kids.
Jun 26, 2019 20:16:11 GMT -5
Thor: I used to draw comics with Sonic ahaha I just really enjoy drawing him and his friends.
Jun 27, 2019 8:40:45 GMT -5
Slime.TV: Gosh, after so many years im surprised to see this forum still active! I remember joining here when i was only 13 years old. Now that im 18 it's like a wave of nostalgia has washed over me.
Jun 30, 2019 13:00:38 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Welcome back Slime.TV! I know right? It's such a blessing this forum is still going strong, lots of fun to be had here together
Jul 11, 2019 10:57:02 GMT -5
Michigane: I'm really glad this forum exists and is still active.
Jul 16, 2019 6:22:28 GMT -5
Michigane: Also, I just saw my pets do something extraordinary. Two of my pets sat and one of them took a ball on his nose bounced it a bit and then he throw it to my other pet, and they did that for a few seconds. o-o Has anyone seen that before ?
Jul 16, 2019 6:23:00 GMT -5
smonikkims: Heck yeah Michigane, it's a Dogz only thing. They play catch <3
Jul 16, 2019 8:26:55 GMT -5
Michigane: For all those years I've played this game, I never saw this kind of behavior. It looks so cool and adorable. ^w^
Jul 16, 2019 9:05:38 GMT -5
CatCreature: That's a good way to tell if Petz are friends. Dogz only attempt to play catch with friends. I've even seen them 'try' to initiate it with Catz, but since Catz can't do it, they quickly drop the action. It's still a sign of friendship that way too.
Jul 16, 2019 16:51:26 GMT -5