... and I was wondering if it would be alright for me to apply! I'm not expecting you to allow me to, but I figured I'd take a chance.
We take a lot of different things into account when deciding who to pick as a moderator so, yes, you can apply if you like. We wouldn't hold against you something that happened years ago if you've been a troublefree member since.
Last Edit: Oct 3, 2013 21:19:24 GMT -5 by Ratqueen
Thank you so much!!! Oh man, you are a star. I'll apply after school, then. ♥ ♥
EDIT;; 1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I'm sure this has been said by just about everyone applying, but it would be a really enriching experience. I have some past experience with moderating, however, it wasn't on any majorly active forum, and I'd certainly like to step up my game a bit. I'm beginning to open up to the world of responsibility, and while I like to help, the kind of help people usually ask for- emotional help and such- is a bit too much in an area I'm not comfortable in. So why not help with, say, clearing up fights and doing maintenance? I've been told I'm good at thinking rationally, and as far as I can tell, that's a rather good trait for a mod to have.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? All the time! My post count has just about doubled in the past few months. So you can tell that I visit a lot, y'know? At least 10 times a day, to check up on things.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Well, right now I've got school, so maybe only ~4 hours a day (still quite a bit!) but during the summer, weekends, & breaks I can do pretty much the whole day.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 and a half- my birthday's July 23rd.
eta;; thought i should add in that i'm now a gmod at the petz association! so i do have experience.
Post by Black Lily Adoptz on Dec 10, 2013 14:56:45 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've moderated on a board before, and I enjoy being able to help people out and I have a weird obsession with cleaning...so the board would never any cold threads.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Every day! I love this forum!
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can log in every night and for 5 hours on weekends, and during the holidays,every day for 5-15 hours! (I have to much free time xD )
4. How old are you? 14, Going on 15 on the 19th of December (:
I'm sure we don't need any right now, but I'll just put this down... Just encase.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've been a member for I think about 3 years now, and I think it time for me to give back to the RKC. I've been a mod on another site for awhile now, so I have a bit of experience doing all the mod stuff And I'm kinda out of things to say now... So msg if you have any other questions!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Almost everyday, unless I don't have internet. I can be on everyday during summer unless I'm at state (I do a few archery competitions) but I'd msg you guys when I leave.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Maybe 4-5 hours? I'm on throughout school, but I only have my phone to work with then. But during the summer I won't be on 6-8 or 9.
4. How old are you? I'm 14 but in about 3 months I'll be 15.
Asiyd: Oh definitely... But I also know how hard that is because it happened to our family.
Apr 22, 2019 10:31:46 GMT -5
Asiyd: My dad became EXTREMELY alergic to our cockatoo... 😢
Apr 22, 2019 10:32:03 GMT -5
Asiyd: So it would take me being on death's door dang near ahaha!
Apr 22, 2019 10:32:32 GMT -5
CatCreature: Was focusing on something, and my sister said something. Didn't hear her. She then adds "Keep an eye on this, I'll be right back." I look up...and see a 102 on Oddballz on her screen eyeing up some food. What....when...HOW...
Apr 26, 2019 19:47:55 GMT -5
CatCreature: I didn't know she had a way to play that, and I haven't seen that game in ages xDDD I did NOT expect that at all LOL I'm confused.
Apr 26, 2019 19:48:32 GMT -5
Thor: That's so cute. My sister surprises me too when it comes to things. Its always pleasant <3
Apr 27, 2019 11:45:27 GMT -5
commander: oh man, I'd love to be able to play Oddballz again! That game was so much fun.
Apr 27, 2019 15:26:23 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Greetings everyone, I hope everybody's having a lovely Wednesday Glad to see there's still many active dog shows here, I think I'll participate soon
May 1, 2019 10:33:29 GMT -5
Thor: Yesss you should! (I started learning how to judge catz recently!! <3 Dogz next ;3)
May 1, 2019 20:43:26 GMT -5
Thor: It THUNDERED last night! I haven't heard thunder in my area since I moved here! FREAKED ME OUT!
May 6, 2019 23:38:44 GMT -5
CatCreature: o.O You still in California? We're usually pretty in sync with whatever weather is going on, but it hasn't even rained here in a while! I WANT THUNDER. Dx Haha!
May 7, 2019 2:55:38 GMT -5
Thor: It was nuts. The rain was light. But then it THUNDERED. It was so loud it woke me up. My significant other was awake at the time and said it lightning/thundered several times O: WHAT?? This doesn't happen here!!
May 7, 2019 5:23:12 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: I love getting a new book in the mail, especially when it comes a day earlier than it was supposed to!
May 8, 2019 13:11:04 GMT -5
CatCreature: I love that there's still a love for books. No matter how addicted I am to electronics, books are better in person. ^^
May 8, 2019 14:57:51 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: Same. I love my games, but I am a reader first and foremost.
May 8, 2019 16:28:18 GMT -5
Thor: I need a new book to read. I have to visit the library today for something unrelated to books, maybe I should find one that I want to read.
May 9, 2019 9:13:08 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Oh I love to read too, Thor if you like interesting drama fiction books the Count Of Monte Cristo is a wonderful piece, it was translated from French and is worth how long it takes to read. If you PM me I'll tell you more about it
May 14, 2019 20:28:16 GMT -5
Thor: I've heard of it before! I think its quite good BUT its also quite huge. I'm not sure if I will be able to finish it before I return it back to the library ahaha.
May 14, 2019 21:01:25 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Oh I know! haha, I'm on chapter 101 out of 117 chapters, been reading it for months with my father =P for a book like that you'd definitely need to borrow it from a friend or buy it
May 16, 2019 9:40:44 GMT -5
koolkathan: I'm thinking about adding some dogz for adoption, well more like puppies, just wished I could get my catz to work.
May 18, 2019 9:03:57 GMT -5