Post by Gustopholous @ DWKC on Apr 10, 2006 9:55:23 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I really like to help out, and I spend a lot of time on the boards. I have always looked up to the mods because they are always patient and caring. Since I spend so much time here I usually can find things that need to be taken care of (corrupted threads, "Mods please Delete" threads, and threads picking on/ harrasing people ). I think I am pretty good at dealing with people, and I am patient and try to be kind (hehe). I have always loved this forum, and I have been here for about 2 years (I accidently deleted my old account a while ago and this is a new one) so I kind of know whats going on around here and how things are handled. I have always wanted to be a mod sooooo bad, but it was either not open or I was too young. I have owned and co-owned several forums through the years, but I have always hoped I would one day mod here. Of all the forums I have ever been on this one is definitely my favorite. The people here have supported me and others through very hard times, and I would love to give something back to it and help it run smoothly as possible. 2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Too much! lol Um, about 2-5 hours a day except Wednesday and Sunday, but a bit more than that on Saturday.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Um, I will probably use half of the time I am on the forum so about 1-3 hours a day.
Post by Kailli @ music is life . truth on Aug 6, 2006 19:59:29 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I really LOVE the RKC, and I would ADORE to be able to help out, keep things under control, settle things that need to be, and whatever I could possibly do to help. I just really think that that would be a magnificent experience, and would love to become a mod ^^ I could take care of long-since unjudged shows & contests, corrupted threads, threads with trouble causers, rule-breaking people, and such. I am starting to help out as much as I can, and even if I don't become a mod, which I won't get my hopes up about, will continue to help as much as a regular member of this lovely board, the RKC, or as I refer to it, my home away from home, where I can get away from it all and sort of go into a whole new world - with lots of animals and great people!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Every Day....a lot...
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? 3-6 hours a day. ^^
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I've been at this forum for over 4yrs now, and the people here have led me from posing my dogs backwards, off center, and practically upside down, to turning out champion poses with only a few clicks. I feel so much like I've grown on this forum, as a Dogz Handler/Breeder, as an Artist, and even as an RPer! I've had so many firsts on this forum that I'd love to have some way of paying the people dedicated to making RKC what it is back.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Daily and I'm checking back constantly all day
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? For modding alone I can give about two-three hours a day, and still be as active as I am now.
4. How old are you? 17, I'll be 18 in a few months
(Updated this because...well I was 15 when I posted it lol)
Last Edit: Jun 19, 2009 0:45:28 GMT -5 by MaknMajor
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board?
Because, I want to help make the world a better place. Even if I start out with something small, it can grow into something great and helpful! I love this place, I really missed it! I read all the rules when I came back before logging in. I really want to help enforce them and, i'll still enforce them, mod or not. I really, really hate it when people break rules. I just want to make the world a better place, one forum at a time!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum?
I will visit it everyday! I know i've been away for a while but, that because I was moving.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board?
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I would like to be a moderator on this board because I want to help other new/semi new members as the current mods have helped me in the past. I am now quite active on the forum and love petz and participating in everything on the forum. I have owned my own forum with my friend and my own forum so I know what it takes to be a moderator and what is expected of the duties that they need to fill. I have just opened up a malamute breeding service and also I am starting to keep active shows up also. Also I keep up adoptions to give others a chance to own a nice dog also. Thanks for reading this and hopefully I will have a chance to be a mod on the best petz forum ever
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? During the weekdays I am on this forum anywhere from 4-5 hours a day and on the weekends I am on all day unless we are going on a camping trip since summer is around the corner. If/When I go on a camping trip and have mod duties you will be notified so that you could make sure that someone is on to take the place of myself if others can't be on also.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can devote atleast 2-3 hours a day during the weekdays and on the weekends I can devote 9-10 hours to modding the boards.
4. How old are you? I am 14 but in June I will be 15
*edit-pink question font color was way to hard on the eyes to read:)*
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 17:23:55 GMT -5 by MMKennelz
Post by Brighteyes on Apr 17, 2007 22:13:53 GMT -5
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board?
I love the RKC. I'm on here all the time reading posts and such. I go over the rules all the time, just to make sure. I practically have them memorized. I'd love to be a mod, and help out here. I very much love the game and the forum, and even if I ever don't petz, I'll still be here. I'm very interested in petz, ever since I got it aaround 2 years ago. It'd be great to be a mod here.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Everyday, up to three hours.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Up to three hours probably
1.Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I love this board even though I am active on many other boards this is the board i visit the most. I like posting things to help people and everyone is very nice here. 2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? I visit everyday 3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Aleast about 2-5 hours everyday.
4. How old are you? 13 turning 14 in june
See when i get hyper i really get hyper, like bouncing off the walls kinda of hyper.
I`m surprised I have applied before! Hehe well I doubt you need another mod but heres another name for that long list of doom!
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? Well this was the first forum I joined for petz, and it really holds a special place in my petz filled heart. I love helping out when I can on the posing help board, and I know what I feel is a lot about posing petz. I am constantly on, heck even now in Japan I am here. Now thats what I call devotion! But seriously, I cfan`t stay away from this site for very long. Even during school with piles of homework stacked beside me I still find time to post my petz in shows and comment a few poses. Or make my own show if I get that ambitious feeling. If there is a day I am not on, then something is SERIOUSLY wrong. In the past I have been mod and admin to a few non-pet related sites, so I know my way around the controls of proboards. And I am pretty sure I know the rules of this forum pretty well after a fun petz filled year of being here with everyone.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Under normal circumstances I visit more than once a day, for periods of 5 min to a few hours. The shorter times are usually when I am on super early in the morning when no sane person is on to post
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? I can devote as much time as nessesary really. But if your looking for actual times I say about 2 hours daily at the least.
4. How old are you? 17 *does the 17 dance*
W00t so how long is that mod list anyway XD
Last Edit: Jul 5, 2007 4:35:27 GMT -5 by ~)Kikyou(~
"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left" - Merilyn Monroe
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? This was the first forum of any kind that I've joined, and I've come too love it. I have had some amazingly fun times heres, and made wonderful friends and met wonderful people. I just though that since I've been here since August '05, I would love to help this place whenever needed. It really is like a (virtual) home away from home, stacked with bundles of wonderful, amazing members. I am a trustworthy, friendly, hard working person, and love helping out. Plus, well, I love petz!
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Everyday, unless something really important comes up, or I'm not at home.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Per day? Every day I'm on, probably about.. 4+. Yeah, 4 more or less everyday I'm here. More on the the days before I leave for somewhere though.
4. How old are you? 13. Going into grade 8.
Last Edit: Aug 5, 2007 22:07:27 GMT -5 by Sandstorm.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? I like helping people, especially those who are just starting out in the show arena. I know a lot of the time new showers don't get the helping hand they could, and would really benefit from a moderator looking at their show poses and heading off accusations of editing. On the more 'moderator' side of things (as opposed to a mobile "Pose Help" board), I'd like to help with the moving of shows, helping to keep the filled slots in show titles updated, and the general housekeeping that tends to be left on the wayside when there's a bajillion shows going on at once.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? If it's possible to be obsessive-compulsive about checking this site, I am. I check the forum at least thirty times a day. I wish I were joking, but there it is. I check for shows, I check for chat, I check for hexes, I check because I'm bored. I'd like to have something to do instead of just twiddling my thumbs while I'm on the site. Even if I were just given the job to move shows to their proper places, I'd be a happy monkey.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Per day? About 4-5 hours, spread out throughout the day. Maybe more than that, if I don't have anything going on in the evening. Probably closer to six hours on slow week nights, 6-7 on weekends. 7 days a week.
4. How old are you? 18, 19 in March. I've been playing Petz since the Catz and Dogz demos.
1. Why would you like to become a moderator on this board? Well I'd love to take my part on helping out this board. I'm an active member so I can be on as much as I can. I'd like to help clean up the board and well whatever my duties are. I'll do my best in whatever I get assigned to do.
2. How often do you usually visit the Petz Forum? Well I try to get on at least once a day. I like to see what people posted and whats going on in the petz community. I also of course check my pms if I have any and the forums I'm on.
3. How much time (per day/week) do you think you can devote to modding the board? Once a day at the least. Though of course I'm sure I can be on more then that. I'm gonna say I can get on every week but then how many times a day depends on my job at PetSmart.
Asiyd: Oh definitely... But I also know how hard that is because it happened to our family.
Apr 22, 2019 10:31:46 GMT -5
Asiyd: My dad became EXTREMELY alergic to our cockatoo... 😢
Apr 22, 2019 10:32:03 GMT -5
Asiyd: So it would take me being on death's door dang near ahaha!
Apr 22, 2019 10:32:32 GMT -5
CatCreature: Was focusing on something, and my sister said something. Didn't hear her. She then adds "Keep an eye on this, I'll be right back." I look up...and see a 102 on Oddballz on her screen eyeing up some food. What....when...HOW...
Apr 26, 2019 19:47:55 GMT -5
CatCreature: I didn't know she had a way to play that, and I haven't seen that game in ages xDDD I did NOT expect that at all LOL I'm confused.
Apr 26, 2019 19:48:32 GMT -5
Thor: That's so cute. My sister surprises me too when it comes to things. Its always pleasant <3
Apr 27, 2019 11:45:27 GMT -5
commander: oh man, I'd love to be able to play Oddballz again! That game was so much fun.
Apr 27, 2019 15:26:23 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Greetings everyone, I hope everybody's having a lovely Wednesday Glad to see there's still many active dog shows here, I think I'll participate soon
May 1, 2019 10:33:29 GMT -5
Thor: Yesss you should! (I started learning how to judge catz recently!! <3 Dogz next ;3)
May 1, 2019 20:43:26 GMT -5
Thor: It THUNDERED last night! I haven't heard thunder in my area since I moved here! FREAKED ME OUT!
May 6, 2019 23:38:44 GMT -5
CatCreature: o.O You still in California? We're usually pretty in sync with whatever weather is going on, but it hasn't even rained here in a while! I WANT THUNDER. Dx Haha!
May 7, 2019 2:55:38 GMT -5
Thor: It was nuts. The rain was light. But then it THUNDERED. It was so loud it woke me up. My significant other was awake at the time and said it lightning/thundered several times O: WHAT?? This doesn't happen here!!
May 7, 2019 5:23:12 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: I love getting a new book in the mail, especially when it comes a day earlier than it was supposed to!
May 8, 2019 13:11:04 GMT -5
CatCreature: I love that there's still a love for books. No matter how addicted I am to electronics, books are better in person. ^^
May 8, 2019 14:57:51 GMT -5
Alex@Gotham: Same. I love my games, but I am a reader first and foremost.
May 8, 2019 16:28:18 GMT -5
Thor: I need a new book to read. I have to visit the library today for something unrelated to books, maybe I should find one that I want to read.
May 9, 2019 9:13:08 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Oh I love to read too, Thor if you like interesting drama fiction books the Count Of Monte Cristo is a wonderful piece, it was translated from French and is worth how long it takes to read. If you PM me I'll tell you more about it
May 14, 2019 20:28:16 GMT -5
Thor: I've heard of it before! I think its quite good BUT its also quite huge. I'm not sure if I will be able to finish it before I return it back to the library ahaha.
May 14, 2019 21:01:25 GMT -5
✬MsWildiful✬: Oh I know! haha, I'm on chapter 101 out of 117 chapters, been reading it for months with my father =P for a book like that you'd definitely need to borrow it from a friend or buy it
May 16, 2019 9:40:44 GMT -5
koolkathan: I'm thinking about adding some dogz for adoption, well more like puppies, just wished I could get my catz to work.
May 18, 2019 9:03:57 GMT -5